Serious Injury Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Skills: serious injury
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Serious Injury Solicitor to join a leading firm in their serious injury team. As a Serious Injury Lawyer, you will have the opportunity to work with leading lawyers and renowned experts in their field, providing high-quality legal services to clients who have suffered serious injuries.
- Managing a caseload of serious injury personal injury matters.
- Conducting research, drafting legal documents, and providing advice to clients on all aspects of Serious Injury Law.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Representing clients at court hearings and negotiating settlements.
- Providing exceptional client care, showing empathy and understanding towards clients' needs.
- Developing your knowledge and skills in Serious Injury Law.
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' PQE in Serious Injury Law.
- Strong technical knowledge of Serious Injury Law and regulations.
- Experience in managing a caseload of serious injury personal injury matters.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- A track record of achieving billing targets.
- Driven, motivated and passionate about delivering brilliant client care.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working options, and a supportive working environment. The firm is committed to claimant personal injury and puts client care at the heart of its work, providing an excellent opportunity for a Serious Injury Solicitor who is passionate about delivering exceptional legal services to clients.
If you are a Serious Injury Solicitor looking for a new challenge in Manchester or a newly qualified solicitor keen to progress your career in this direction, we would love to hear from you.