Serious Injury/Clinical Negligence
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Personal injury
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Skills: serious injury
Experience: 5 - 6 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An established law firm in North Manchester is seeking an experienced Serious Injury/Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their team. The successful candidate will work with a wide range of clients on complex and serious injury multi-track matters.
- Managing a caseload of serious injury multi-track matters, including complex claims arising from road traffic accidents, workplace accidents, and clinical negligence cases.
- Acting as a technical point of contact for junior team members, providing guidance and assistance as required.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, medical experts, and other stakeholders.
- Providing advice to clients on serious injury matters, including rehabilitation, compensation, and long-term care needs.
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to provide a holistic approach to client care.
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE in serious injury law, with knowledge of clinical negligence being an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge of serious injury law and regulations, with multi-track experience being essential.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Driven, motivated, and passionate about delivering excellent client care.
- Knowledge of Proclaim would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a supportive working environment, and the opportunity to work with leading lawyers in the field. If you are a serious injury/clinical negligence solicitor looking for a new challenge in Manchester, we would love to hear from you.