Senior Family Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Skills: Private Family
Experience: 5 - 6 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An established and ambitious law firm located in Liverpool is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Family Solicitor to lead their Private Family Department.
Your responsibilities will include the implementation, development, and management of the Family Department. You will lead a team of dedicated professionals, including junior staff members, and oversee the day-to-day operations of the department.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of PQE in handling a wide range of privately funded family matters. This should include expertise in matrimonial, divorce, and children matters.
- You will need strong supervisory and management skills to lead and guide your team effectively.
- Strong business development skills to help the department grow and flourish.
- While not essential, a client following would be a valuable asset.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme to reflect your experience and dedication.
- Annual performance bonuses to reward your contribution to our firm.
- An opportunity to be a key driver in the development and expansion of our Private Family Department.
If you are a highly experienced Senior Family Solicitor looking to take your career to the next level and lead a dedicated team, we would like to hear from you.