Senior Court of Protection Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Private client
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Skills: court of protection
Experience: More than 7 years experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An established and reputable law firm located in Liverpool are currently seeking a Senior Court of Protection Solicitor to lead their team.
As a Senior Court of Protection Solicitor, you will be at the forefront of Court of Protection practice. You will lead and guide the team, providing legal expertise and overseeing a wide range of complex matters. This will include high-value settlement cases and addressing complex legal issues and clients.
- The ideal candidate should have approximately 8 years of experience as a solicitor or legal executive.
- Strong background in Court of Protection cases.
- Exceptional people management skills are crucial for this role, as you will be leading a team.
- You should have a strong sense of marketing and commercial awareness to drive the department's growth.
- Experience or a willingness to become proficient in expert witness work for drafting expert witness statements for litigation/claimant solicitors for professional deputyship costs.
- The firm offers a competitive salary, reflecting your experience and dedication to your role.
- A range of benefits, including a generous holiday allowance and flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working.
- The firm offer comprehensive training and development opportunities.
If you are an experienced Senior Court of Protection Solicitor seeking the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you.