Position type: Permanent
Sector: Residential conveyancing
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A highly regarded law firm with offices between Liverpool and Southport is seeking a Property Solicitor to join their team. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of a couple of years of experience dealing with a varied caseload of Property matters, with a focus on residential matters. Commercial experience would be welcomed but not essential.
The firm is open to considering different levels of experience as well as full-time or part-time hours. Hybrid working is also available.
- Manage a caseload of residential and commercial property matters
- Provide advice to clients on a range of property-related matters, including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant disputes, and property development
- Draft and review legal documents and contracts
- Conduct legal research and stay up-to-date with relevant legislation and regulations
- Attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of a couple of years of experience dealing with a varied caseload of Property matters, with a focus on residential matters
- Strong technical knowledge of Property law and regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, free parking, and excellent career progression opportunities. If you are an experienced Property Solicitor looking for your next challenge in Merseyside, please apply now.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Claire Heshon on LinkedIn