Private Client Solicitor/Lawyer
Position type: Permanent
Location: West Yorkshire
Sector: Private client
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor/Lawyer to join a leading law firm in Pudsey. As a Private Client Solicitor, you will have the opportunity to handle a broad range of Private Client work, specifically with knowledge and experience in matters relating to older and vulnerable clients, particularly in connection with the management of their financial affairs, as well as the preparation of Wills and Trusts for all types of clients.
- Managing a full and varied caseload of Private Client matters relating to older and vulnerable clients, including the management of their financial affairs and the preparation of Wills and Trusts for all types of clients.
- Providing high-quality legal advice and services to clients with empathy and understanding towards their needs.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Developing and building the Elderly Client offerings through networking and business development.
- Conducting research, drafting legal documents, and providing advice to clients on all aspects of Private Client Law.
- Representing clients at court hearings and negotiating settlements.
- Developing your knowledge and skills in Private Client Law.
- A qualified Solicitor/Lawyer with 1 to 6 years PQE experience in handling a full and varied caseload of elderly client matters.
- Strong technical knowledge of Private Client Law and regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An empathetic manner with the ability to provide exceptional client care.
- Driven, motivated and passionate about delivering brilliant legal services to clients.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, flexible working options, and a supportive working environment. The firm is committed to providing high-quality legal services to clients and puts client care at the heart of its work, providing an excellent service to their clients.