Private Client Lawyer
Position type: Permanent
Location: North West
Sector: Private client
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A growing North West law firm is seeking a Private Client Lawyer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to further their experience and develop their career in this area of law.
- Managing your own caseload of private client matters.
- Providing high-quality legal services to clients in all aspects of private client law.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and providing advice to clients on private client matters.
- Assisting in further developing and networking with the department. Good IT skills are an advantage as the firm invests heavily in case management software.
- Qualified solicitor with experience in private client law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Driven, motivated, and passionate about delivering excellent client care.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
Geography is up to you, as the firm has multiple offices across the North West.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a supportive working environment, and the opportunity to work with leading lawyers in the field. This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer who is looking for their next challenge in a growing law firm.
If you have experience in private client law and are looking for a new opportunity in the North West, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Justine Stevens on LinkedIn