Private Client Lawyer
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Private client
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A well-established practice in South Manchester is seeking a talented Private Client Lawyer to join their friendly team.
The firm offers an excellent salary package, along with opportunities for career progression and flexible working options, including hybrid working arrangements. Located in South Manchester, the offices are conveniently accessible by tram, making it easy for commuting.
- Manage a diverse caseload of Private Client matters, including wills, probate, estates, court of protection, and LPAs.
- Provide high-quality legal advice and guidance to clients, ensuring their best interests are represented.
- Conduct thorough legal research and stay up to date with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.
- Liaise with clients, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders to facilitate smooth estate administration.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation, ensuring compliance with data protection laws.
- Foster strong client relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Qualified Solicitor or experienced Fee Earner with a minimum of 2 years of Private Client experience.
- Sound knowledge of wills, probate, estate administration, and related areas of law.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex legal concepts to clients.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues when required.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service and maintaining client confidentiality.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Private Client Lawyer seeking a rewarding opportunity within a well-established practice, this is the role for you.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Claire Heshon on LinkedIn