Private Client Fee Earner
Position type: Permanent
Location: West Yorkshire
Sector: Private client
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A highly regarded high street practice in West Yorkshire is seeking to recruit a Private Client fee Earner to join their team. The firm is an integral part of their local community, acting for both individuals and local businesses.
As a Private Client solicitor / legal executive you will have the opportunity to work within a well-established private client department, where you will have conduct of your own files.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your existing wills and probate experience. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team that values their staff and offers a competitive salary package and career progression opportunities.
- Drafting wills, LPA's, and estate administration.
- Advising clients on private client matters.
- Conducting legal research.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Managing a caseload of private client matters.
- Some experience working within a private client department.
- Strong technical knowledge of private client law and regulations.
- Excellent communication and client care skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Although not essential, experience in court of protection work would be an advantage.
If you are an experienced Private Client Fee Earner looking for your next challenge in West Yorkshire, please apply now.