Pre-litigation Credit Hire Paralegal
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Personal injury
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
Skills: credit hire
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A highly regarded national law firm is currently seeking to expand its established Credit Hire team. If you are a Pre-litigation credit hire Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months' experience in dealing with credit hire claims, we want to hear from you.
As a Pre-Litigation Credit Hire Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in our team. You will manage your own caseload of pre-litigated credit hire files, which includes reviewing and negotiating with Credit Hire Organisations (CHOs).
- Handling a caseload of pre-litigated credit hire files.
- Reviewing and negotiating with Credit Hire Organisations.
- Conducting legal research and providing support as needed.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for clients.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date case records.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months' experience in dealing with credit hire claims.
- Knowledge of credit hire processes and regulations.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the firm.
- Flexible working arrangements, including the option to work from home.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are a Credit hire Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months' experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded national law firm.