Police Station Accredited Representative
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £42,000
Skills: police station accreditation
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a criminal caseworker to join a busy and highly regarded Blackburn practice as a Police Station Accredited Representative. The firm offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their career.
- Managing criminal cases involving Magistrates and Crown Court files
- Preparing Magistrates Court files
- Attending Police Stations and providing advice
- Working as part of a busy practice
- Maintaining relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Developing knowledge and skills in criminal law
- Adhering to the firm's high standards of client care
- Police Station Accreditation, duty rota preferred although not essential
- Experience in managing criminal cases
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A genuine interest in criminal law
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a supportive working environment, hybrid working and the opportunity to work with leading criminal lawyers in the field. Additionally, the firm is committed to the professional development of its employees and offers ongoing training and support to help them reach their full potential.
If you're looking for a new role as a police station accredited representative at an established firm, please apply now for more details!