Position type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Skills: legal cashier
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A leading and growing law firm based in Greater Manchester is seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join their accounts team. The firm is committed to providing high-quality legal services to their clients and is looking for a Legal Cashier who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and has previous experience working in a law firm.
In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and a flexible, hybrid working rota, allowing the successful candidate to work both remotely and in the office. The firm also provides an extensive range of benefits to their employees.
- Processing account transactions.
- Dealing with billing queries.
- Reconciling disbursements.
- Liaising with relevant departments.
- Ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Previous experience working as a Legal Cashier in a law firm.
- Excellent knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently.
If you are an experienced Legal Cashier with excellent knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules, and would like to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, then this opportunity may be perfect for you.