Housing Disrepair Fee Earner
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Civil litigation
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A reputable litigation firm in Manchester City Centre is seeking an experienced Housing Disrepair Paralegal/Fee Earner to join their team. If you have a passion for housing disrepair law and at least two years of relevant experience, we would love to hear from you!
The firm places a strong emphasis on fostering a supportive and collaborative working environment. They offer flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working options, to promote a healthy work-life balance.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cases, contributing to the success of the firm's housing disrepair department. Senior colleagues will provide guidance and support to help you develop your skills and progress in your career.
- Managing a caseload of housing disrepair matters.
- Providing excellent client care and proactive legal advice.
- Collaborating with senior colleagues to achieve successful case outcomes.
- Staying up-to-date with developments in housing disrepair law.
- Participating in ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a housing disrepair paralegal/fee earner.
- The firm is open to applications from those with litigation experience looking for a retrain.
- Proactive attitude and commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working options.
If you are passionate about housing disrepair law and seeking an exciting new challenge in a dynamic and supportive environment, we encourage you to apply for this role today!