File Handler Assistant
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Personal injury
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Job Type: Full Time
RBUK Legal is currently recruiting for a File Handler Assistant to join a highly regarded national law firm based in Bolton. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent law graduate with some hands-on work experience to kickstart their legal career with a leading firm.
As a File Handler Assistant, you will work closely with senior team members on a diverse range of pre-litigated and litigated cases. This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in using case management systems, client interaction, and an understanding of civil procedure roles.
- Assisting senior team members with case management.
- Interacting with clients and providing support.
- Gaining exposure to drafting pleadings and court documents.
- Enhancing legal research skills.
- Developing negotiation skills.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues.
- Embracing a 'can do' attitude and contributing to the team's success.
- A law graduate with some hands-on work experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Hybrid working pattern with a focus on remote work.
- 35-hour workweek for a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Excellent prospects for career progression.
If you have a passion for law, and a 'can do' attitude, this is an ideal opportunity to launch your legal career with a leading national law firm. If you are ready to take this exciting step, we encourage you to apply today.