Family Law Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A growing South Manchester practice is seeking an experienced Family Law Solicitor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE in family law.
You will be working within a small and friendly team, exclusively dealing with privately funded work. As a Family Solicitor, you will have conduct of your own caseload, consisting of a full range of family matters, including divorce, financial arrangements, and children matters.
In addition to managing your own caseload, you will have an opportunity to develop your business development skills and be an integral part of the department. You should have excellent client care skills, as this is a vital aspect of this role.
- Manage your own caseload of family law matters, including divorce, financial arrangements, and children matters.
- Provide high-quality legal advice to clients
- Attend court hearings, including first hearings, directions hearings, and final hearings.
- Attend client meetings and provide clear and concise advice
- Work with other members of the team to achieve departmental goals
- Develop your business development skills and be an integral part of the department.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE in family law.
- Strong client care skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
The firm offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm and further your career as a Family Law Solicitor.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Justine Stevens on LinkedIn