Criminal Lawyer Family Retrain
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000
Skills: legal aid
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An established full-service law firm in Liverpool is seeking an experienced Criminal Lawyer interested in a Family Law retrain to join their team. The firm offers an opportunity to learn and work in a supportive and professional environment, and provides the necessary training to handle a caseload of private and publicly funded family law matters.
The firm is open to considering Solicitors or Lawyers with Criminal Law experience who have a good understanding of legal aid. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor seeking a new challenge and direction in their career.
- Handle a caseload of private and publicly funded family law matters.
- Provide high-quality legal advice to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Assist in marketing the department to attract new business.
- A qualified Solicitor or Lawyer with Criminal Law experience.
- Good understanding of legal aid.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and excellent working conditions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Lawyer seeking a new challenge and direction in their career.
If you are an experienced Criminal Lawyer seeking a Family Law retrain and looking for your next challenge in Merseyside, please apply now.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Claire Heshon on LinkedIn