Costs Draftsperson PI/Clinical Negligence
Position type: Permanent
Location: North West
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A friendly and forward-thinking costs firm based in the North West is seeking an experienced Costs Draftsperson (PI/Clinical negligence) to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a minimum of 3 years of experience in drafting bills of costs, replies, and budgets, and negotiating settlements.
The successful candidate will manage their own caseload, which will focus on Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence, including high-value complex cases. They will work closely with the firm's clients to provide excellent service and will have the support of a friendly and supportive team.
- Drafting bills of costs, replies, and budgets
- Negotiating settlements of costs
- Conducting legal research
- Providing advice on costs matters
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Managing a caseload of costs matters
- A minimum of 3 years of costs experience
- Strong technical knowledge of costs law and regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals
The firm offers excellent benefits, including fully remote working, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and a supportive team. If you are an experienced Costs Draftsperson (PI/Clinical Negligence) looking for your next challenge in the North West, please apply now.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page, or contact Claire Heshon on LinkedIn