Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
An award-winning law firm is seeking a talented and experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team in Blackburn.
In this role, you will take on the responsibility of managing a mixed caseload of residential conveyancing matters. You should be confident in handling various aspects of residential conveyancing and capable of providing expert advice to clients. Your caseload will encompass a wide range of transactions.
- Managing a caseload of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, help to buy, leasehold, freehold, and shared ownership.
- Providing expert advice on conveyancing transactions.
- Ensuring the smooth progress of each case from inception to completion.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and other relevant parties.
- Maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism.
- At least 2-3 years PQE as a Conveyancing Solicitor.
- Strong understanding of residential conveyancing procedures.
- Ability to manage a high caseload efficiently.
- Previous experience with Proclaim case management software is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and client-focused approach.
The firm offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package that includes subsidised parking and a healthcare scheme, a performance-based bonus, and flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a new challenge in Blackburn and want to be part of an award-winning team, we encourage you to apply.