Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Clinical negligence
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Experience: Newly Qualified
Job Type: Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join a highly regarded high street firm in Tameside. The firm has a fantastic reputation in the local community and is looking to add to its established Clinical Negligence team.
- Managing your own caseload of Clinical Negligence matters, with support from a partner and other team members.
- Conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and providing advice to clients on Clinical Negligence matters.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Developing your knowledge and skills in Clinical Negligence law.
- A qualified Solicitor with NQ to 3 years PQE, with preference given to those with Clinical Negligence experience.
- Alternatively, those with a Civil Litigation background keen to train into this area of work will also be considered.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Driven, motivated, and passionate about delivering excellent client care.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a supportive working environment, and the opportunity to develop their career in Clinical Negligence law. The firm is open to considering those with a background in Civil Litigation who are looking to retrain in this area of work.
If you are an NQ or experienced solicitor with a passion for Clinical Negligence law and looking to develop your career in a supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.