Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Clinical negligence
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A specialist injury firm in Manchester is seeking to recruit a Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive to become an integral part of their team. The firm takes a holistic approach to client care and puts this at the heart of their work. This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Lawyer to build on their existing skills and undertake an interesting and varied caseload. Alternatively, the firm is happy to talk to serious injury solicitors keen to utilise their experience and client care skills in clinical negligence.
- Handling a varied caseload of clinical negligence matters from inception to conclusion.
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal documents.
- Providing advice to clients on all aspects of clinical negligence law.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Assisting in further developing and networking with the department.
- Developing your knowledge and skills in clinical negligence law.
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in Clinical Negligence Law.
- Strong technical knowledge of clinical negligence law and regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Driven, motivated, and passionate about delivering excellent client care.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working, and a supportive environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive who is looking for their next challenge in a friendly and supportive team.
If you have experience in Clinical Negligence Law and are looking for a new opportunity in Manchester, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your details via the contact page or contact Justine Stevens on LinkedIn