Clinical/Medical Negligence Solicitor
Position type: Permanent
Sector: Clinical negligence
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience required
Job Type: Full Time
A growing and forward-thinking law firm with offices across Merseyside is currently looking to add an experienced Clinical/Medical Negligence Solicitor to their established team.
- Dealing with Medical Negligence matters.
- You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of a wide range of complex Medical Negligence matters, including brain injury, amputation, A&E claims, GP negligence, spinal injury, cosmetic surgery, and cancer claims.
- You will be expected to provide clients with expert advice and support throughout the entire legal process, building strong relationships with clients and third-party stakeholders.
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in handling Medical Negligence matters
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant law and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- An empathetic and client-focused approach
The firm offers a flexible working model including hybrid working and flexibility on hours, allowing you to balance your professional and personal lives. In addition, there is a competitive salary available and great opportunities for progression. So, if you're an experienced Clinical/Medical Negligence Solicitor looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you!